Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
A Digital Signature Certificate is a secure source, digitally generated key issued by certified authorities. Its mere role is to verify, validate and certify identity of the person holding this certificate. The authorities use Public-key encryptions or cryptography to provide certification.
A Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) includes the following information:
- Name of the person holding the certificate,
- Pin code of the area,
- Country name,
- Email address,
- Date of issuance of the certificate,
- Name of the Certifying authority.
TYPES OF CERTIFICATES:
- Sign: Sign certificate is used only to signing documents and it has the following usage:
- Signing the PDF file for Tax Returns
- MCA and other websites.
This certificate proves the integrity and assures the originality of the data.
- Encrypt: Encrypt certificate is use to encrypt the documents and most commonly used in tender portal, to help companies encrypt and upload, it is also use to encrypt and send classified information. Encrypt certificate is a perfect fit of legal documents, e-commerce documents and sharing documents that are highly confidential and contains information that needs to be protected.
- Sign and Encrypt: This certificate has features of both, Sign and Encrypt certificate.
Hey!! Keep a view, here are some other service details from our menu. You can sneak into them; it might be helpful for you!
|Company Registration (https://smartbizguru.com/services/private-limited-company/)||MSME Registration|
|NGO Registration (https://smartbizguru.com/services/ngo-sec-8-company/)||GST Registration (https://smartbizguru.com/services/gst-registration-and-return-filing/)|
|Limited Liability Partnership Registration||One Person Company Registration|
CLASSES OF DSC
Class 1 Certificates: These certificates are for individual or private subscribers to confirm their name and contact details.
Class 2 Certificates: These certificates are issued to director or signatory authorities of the companies to help them with e-filling to Registrar of Companies (ROC).
Class 3 Certificates: These certificates are mandatory in online participation or bidding in e-auctions and online tenders within India.
BENEFITS OF DSC:
- PAN Card of the Applicant
- Driving License
- Post Office ID Card
- Bank Account Passbook containing the photograph and signed by an individual with attestation by the concerned Bank official
- Photo ID card issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs of Centre/State Governments
- Any Government-issued photo ID card bearing the signatures of the individual
- AADHAAR Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License (DL)/Registration Certificate (RC)
- Water Bill (Not older than 3 months).
- Electricity Bill (Not older than 3 months)
- Latest Bank Statements signed by the bank (Not older than 3 Months)
- Service Tax/VAT Tax/Sales Tax registration certificate
- Property Tax/ Corporation/ Municipal Corporation Receipt
Smartbizguru also helps in posting compliance of the Company like appointing a Auditor, Preparing Finance of the Company, Filing of GST Returns and Other Returns to Government Authority, Registrar of Company (ROC) Compliances, and Consultation on Digital Market solutions.
You’re just one step away from enjoying all of these services from the comfort of your home!
Ping us soon!