An ISO certificate is as important as earning revenue in a business because it certifies that a management system, services, manufacturing process or documentation procedure has all the requirements for standardization and quality assurance. ISO basically stands for International Organization for Standardization. ISO is a non-governmental, international and independent organization that develops principles to ensure the quality, safety, and efficiency of products, services and systems. ISO standards also ensure consistency.
ISO 9001 Definition
Certification of ISO 9001:2008
ISO is managed and tested by third party annually. As discussed above it is a certificate which is provided to a business or an organization assuring of quality in their products. ISO basically sets standards for the company or a business applying for the certification and it is approved only if the business matches their standards.
All the standards within the 9000 refer to the Quality Management. 9001 is one of the best standards which fall under ISO which has the principles to be maintained under quality management. It helps any individual or a group of people dealing in a business format improve customer satisfaction.
2008 is the final number of ISO certification and it refers to the edition of the principles and standard that’s being met and is represented in the calendar year. 2008 is the fourth edition of ISO 9011. The latest edition is ISO 9001:2015 which was launched in September 2015.
TYPES OF ISO CERTIFICATION
|ISO 9001 2008||Quality Management|
|ISO 14001||Environmental Management|
|ISO 27001||Information security Management|
|ISO 22008||Food Safety Management and so on.|
Hey!! Keep a view, here are some other service details from our menu. You can sneak into them; it might be helpful for you!
|Company Registration (https://smartbizguru.com/services/private-limited-company/)||MSME Registration|
|NGO Registration (https://smartbizguru.com/services/ngo-sec-8-company/)||GST Registration (https://smartbizguru.com/services/gst-registration-and-return-filing/)|
|Limited Liability Partnership Registration||One Person Company Registration|
BENEFITS OF ISO CERTIFICATION
- Quality Manual.
- Quality Policy.
- Quality Objectives.
- Quality Records.
Other Documents required
|ISO 9001 Mandatory Requirements — Documents and Records||Non-Mandatory Requirements — But Often Included|
|1. Monitoring and measuring equipment calibration records
2. Records of training, skills, experience and qualifications
3. Product/service requirements review records
4. Record about design and development outputs review
5. Record about design and development inputs
6. Records of design and development controls
7. Records of design and development outputs
8. Design and development changes records
9. Characteristics of product to be produced and service to be provided
10. Records about customer property
11. Production/service provision change control records
12. Record of conformity of product/service which matches acceptance criteria
13. Record of nonconforming outputs
14. Monitoring measurement results
15. Internal audit program
16. Results of internal audits
17. Results of the management review
18. Results of corrective actions
|1. Procedure for determining context of the organization and potential parties
2. Procedure for addressing risks and opportunities
3. Procedure for competence, training and awareness
4. Procedure of equipment maintenance and measuring equipment
5. Procedure for document and record control
6. Sales procedure
7. Procedure for design and development
8. Procedure for production and service provision
9. Warehousing procedure
10. Procedure for management of non-conformities and corrective actions
11. Procedure for monitoring customer satisfaction
12. Procedure for internal audit
13. Procedure for management review
Smartbizguru also helps in posting compliance of the Company like appointing a Auditor, Preparing Finance of the Company, Filing of GST Returns and Other Returns to Government Authority, Registrar of Company (ROC) Compliances, and Consultation on Digital Market solutions.
You’re just one step away from enjoying all of these services from the comfort of your home!
Ping us soon!