MSME- Udhyog Registration

MSME is Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise and it manufactures more than 6000 types of products in this industries and it contributes to 45% of India’s Total Industrial Employment, 50% of India’s Total Exports and 95% of all industrial units of the country (As per msme.gov.in). MSME falls under The Micro, Small And Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 (MSMED, Act 2006) launched by the Government of India for supporting the MSME by providing schemes, subsidies and incentives which seeks to facilitate the development of these enterprises and also enhance their competitiveness.

    I would like to discuss:

    CLASSIFICATION OF MSME:

    There are two classified version of MSME:

    1. The one who speculate in Plant and Machinery therefore the Manufacturers.
    2. The one who expend in Equipments, for instance the Service providers.
    Micro Small Medium
    Manufacturing Enterprises Rs 25 Lakhs Between Rupees 25 lakhs to rupees 5 Crores Between Rupees 5 Crores  to rupees  10 Crores
    Service Enterprises Less than Rs 

    10 Lakhs

    Between 10 lakhs  to Rupees 2 Crores Between 2 Crores  to Rupees  5 Crores

    ENROLLMENT PROCESS THROUGH SMARTBIZGURU:

    MSME registration can serve you many vital benefits and few of many are listed down here:

    1. Slashed out loan rates, i.e. just at 1 to 1.5% interest rate.
    2. Indemnity by offering rebates on taxes.
    3. Allowance of credit on Minimum Alternate Tax (MAT) which is carry forward for 15 years instead of 10 years.
    4. Easy accessibility on credits.
    5. Few of many Government tenders only for MSME.
    6. High preference for Government license and certification.
    7. Immunity of One Time Settlement fees for unpaid amounts of MSME.

    DOCUMENTS FOR MSME ENROLLMENT:

    • Business Address Proof.
    • Copies of Sale Bill and Purchase Bill.
    • Partnership Deed/ MOA and AOA.
    • Copy of Licenses and Bills of Machinery Purchased.

    MSME SCHEMES LAUNCHED BY GOVERNEMENT:

    • Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme and Other Credit Support Schemes
    • Development of Khadi, Village and Coir Industries
    • Technology Upgradation and Quality Certification
    • Marketing Promotion Schemes
    • Entrepreneurship and skill Development Programme
    • Infrastructure Development Programme
    • Scheme of Surveys, Studies and Policy Research
    • National SC-ST-HUB
    • Scheme of Information, Education and Communication

    Smartbizguru is here to guide you and serve you through entire process of MSME registration.

    You’re just one step away from enjoying all of these services from the comfort of your home!

    Ping us soon!

    Message Us on WhatsApp