Non Profit Organization Registration
Non Profit Organisation is the one whose primary objective is to serve the society and not work for any monetary profit in return. They work to promote various art, science, charity, religion or commerce for social development, social welfare and for charity and hereby can register under section 8 of Company’s act, 2013. Profit generated (if any) cannot be divided within members or directors of the organization rather only be used to fulfill the mere objectives of the organization that is to only contribute it in social welfare, charity or social development.
Points to be noted:
- A Memorandum and Article of association is required.
- No stamp paper required.
- Minimum of 3 members required, forming organization under section 8 and no maximum limit restricted.
- Section 8 (Company’s Act,2013) is the upgraded version of section 25 (old Company’s act, 1956)
Acts Governing NGO Registration
- Societies registered under section 20 of the Societies Registration Act 1860.
- Trusts formed under Indian Trusts Act 1882
- Section 8 Company as per Companies Act,2013
The process to form a Non Profit Organization is similar as other companies with just an additional license required and also note that in India, NGO is an umbrella term for all non-profit organizations including Trust, Society and Section 8 Company.
BENEFITS OF ENROLLMENT:
- Certificate and License issued by the Ministry of corporate of affairs.
- Can open n no. of branches in all over India.
- NGO gains the legal status on central level.
- It can registered online.
- It gets registered in 15-20 days.
- Acquire Certificate of registration, NGO license, PAN number and Bank account concurrently.
|1||Two proposed name of the NGO|
Mobile No, Mail Id and Photograph of the all Directors
|2||Self attested copy of PAN of all Directors|| |
Please provide clear scan copies
|3||Self attested Copy of Passport/DL/Voter ID of all Directors|
|4||Latest 2 months Bank statement of all Directors||Please provide clear scan copies|
|5||Object of the Company||Please Provide in brief|
|6||Capital of the Company||Please Provide|
|7||Proof of Registered office of the Company||a. Rental agreement or Sale deed (If any)|
b. Consent Letter from the landlord to use the office (Format will be provided) and
c. Copy of utility bill (electricity/ telephone, gas) not later than 2 Month (Mandatory)
ENROLLMENT PROCESS THROUGH SMARTBIZGURU:
Smartbizguru also helps in posting compliance of the Company like appointing a Auditor, Preparing Finance of the Company, Filing of GST Returns and Other Returns to Government Authority, Registrar of Company (ROC) Compliances, and Consultation on Digital Market solutions.
You’re just one step away from enjoying all of these services from the comfort of your home!
Ping us soon!