One Person Company (OPC)
One Person Company abbreviated from OPC under The Company’s Act, 2013 is company formed with the permit of 1 director and 1 member. Previously, a single person was not allowed to incorporate a company because the minimum requirement of directors and members were 2 in a private company and 3 directors and 7 members in a public company. However, by the fermentation, as per Section 2(62) of Company’s act, 2013 a one person company can corporate with 1 director and 1 member where the compliance requirement is lesser than in Private Company.
FEW OF MANY BENEFITS OF OPC:
- Sole Heart of the company.
- Separate Legal entity.
- Limited Liability.
- Easy to teleport as Private Limited Company.
- In case of conversion of One Person Company to Private or Public Company if the paid up share capital exceeds 50 lakh rupees than its annual turnover during the relevant period will exceed two crore rupees.
|1.||The Memorandum of Association (MOA).|
|2.||The Articles of the Association (AOA).|
|3.||Self -attested copy of PAN and Aadhar card of all Member and nominee.|
|4.||Self -attested Copy of Passport/DL/Voter ID of one member and Nominee.|
|5.||Mobile No, E-Mail Id and Photograph of the member and nominee.|
|6.||2 months Bank statement of Member and nominee (Latest).|
|7.||Proof of Registered office of the Company.|
|8.||Proof of ownership and a NOC from the owner.|
|9.||Affidavit and Consent of the proposed Director of Form INC -9 and DIR – 2 resp.|
*All these documents will be attached to SPICe Form, SPICe-MOA and SPICe-AOA along with the DSC of the Director and the professional, and will be uploaded to the MCA site for approval.
ENROLLMENT PROCESS THROUGH SMARTBIZGURU:
Smartbizguru serves you the whole process of One Person Company Registration:
AFTER REGISTRATION OF ONE PERSON COMPANY, YOU CAN ENJOY FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Director Identification Number (DIN).
- Permanent Account Number (PAN).
- Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN-TIN).
- Mandatory issue of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) registration
- Mandatory issue of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) registration
- Mandatory issue of Profession Tax registration(Maharashtra)
- Mandatory Opening of Bank Account for the Company and
- Allotment of Goods and Services Taxpayer Identification Number (GSTIN) (if applied for).
Smartbizguru also helps in posting compliance of the Company like appointing a Auditor, Preparing Finance of the Company, Filing of GST Returns and Other Returns to Government Authority, Registrar of Company (ROC) Compliances, and Consultation on Digital Market solutions.
You’re just one step away from enjoying all of these services from the comfort of your home!
Ping us soon!