Private Limited Company (PLC)
A Private Limited Company is an entity operating privately with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 200 members allowed. Private Limited Company is the most popular legal structure in India for people who opt for businesses. It holds limited liabilities to creditors, therefore in case of default; bank/creditor can only sell the company’s assets but not personal assets of any of the owners.
Besides, The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) launched SPICe+* which is a company registration form with the sole motive of sparing the meaningless efforts to businesses.
*SPICe+ offers bundle of services:
- Director Identification Number (DIN) allotment;
- Mandatory issue of Permanent Account Number (PAN);
- Mandatory issue of Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN-TIN);
- Mandatory issue of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) registration;
- Mandatory issue of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) registration;
- Mandatory issue of Profession Tax registration(Maharashtra);
- Mandatory Opening of Bank Account for the Company;
- Allotment of Goods and Services Taxpayer Identification Number (GSTIN) (if applied for).
Most importantly you need to be aware about the eligibility criteria for enrolling as Private Limited Company and they are stated as follow:
BENEFITS OF PRIVATE LIMITED:
- It is flexible and has limited liability.
- Greater capital contribution and greater stability.
- Possibility to grow big and expand.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES OF PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY:
|1||Copy of PAN of all Director|
|2||Copy of Passport/DL/Voter ID of all Director|
|3||latest Bank statement of all Directors|
|4||Object of the Company|
|5||Capital of the Company|
|6||Proof of Registered office of the Company
a. Rental agreement or Sale deed
b. Consent Letter from the landlord to use the office
c. Copy of utility bill (electricity/ telephone, gas) not later than 2 Month
- Copy of PAN card is mandatory for Indian subscriber and director for Company Registration
ENROLLMENT PROCESS THROUGH SMARTBIZGURU:
Smartbizguru also helps in posting compliance of the Company like appointing a Auditor, Preparing Finance of the Company, Filing of GST Returns and Other Returns to Government Authority, Registrar of Company (ROC) Compliances, and Consultation on Digital Market solutions.
You’re just one step away from enjoying all of these services from the comfort of your home!
Ping us soon!