Public Limited company registration
A PLC or a Public Limited Company under Company Act, 2013 is a company who works with limited liability and intends to offer their to general public. However, they are easy to enroll and acquire by any person by choosing either of two options, one is to purchase privately through IPO i.e. initial public offering or by trading via stock market. One of its tough working parts is that it is bound with strict rules and regulations which involves opening up by publishing its true financial position to its shareholders.
Moving on, The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) launched SPICe+* which is a company registration form with the sole motive of sparing the meaningless efforts to businesses.
*SPICe+ offers bundle of services:
- Director Identification Number (DIN) allotment;
- Mandatory issue of Permanent Account Number (PAN);
- Mandatory issue of Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN-TIN);
- Mandatory issue of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) registration;
- Mandatory issue of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) registration;
- Mandatory issue of Profession Tax registration(Maharashtra);
- Mandatory Opening of Bank Account for the Company;
- Allotment of Goods and Services Taxpayer Identification Number (GSTIN) (if applied for).
Now, you need to know the eligibility criteria for Public Limited Company before stepping in this field:
Note: There is not limit declared for maximum number of members in Public Limited Company.
ADVANTAGES OF PLC:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION:
Identity proof of Directors and Shareholders
- PAN Card for Indian Nationals (Mandatory)
- Passport for Foreign Nationals (Mandatory)
- Proof of nationality for Foreign Nationals
- Proof of identity (Voter ID/Passport/Driving License) (any one)
- Resolution of the board of company/ LLP for authorization of director/partner
- 2 passport size photos
- Address proof of directors and shareholders
- Bank statement/electricity/telephone/mobile bill (not older than two months) (any one)
Proof of Registered office
- Conveyance/ Lease deed/Rent Agreement etc. along with rent receipts (any one)
- Copy of the utility bills (Telephone/Gas/Electricity bill) (not older than two months) (any one)
- NOC from Landlord
- DSC form (physically signed)
Note: All the Documents in case of Foreign Director should be additionally complied as follows:
- Notarized (if residing in commonwealth countries)
- Notarized & Apostiled (if residing in country which is signatory to Hague convention)
- Notarized & Consularised (If not covered in above categories)
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE THROUGH SMARTBIZGURU
Smartbizguru also helps in posting compliance of the Company like appointing a Auditor, Preparing Finance of the Company, Filing of GST Returns and Other Returns to Government Authority, Registrar of Company (ROC) Compliances, and Consultation on Digital Market solutions.
You’re just one step away from enjoying all of these services from the comfort of your home!
Ping us soon!