WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY COMPANY REGISTRATION
A Wholly owned subsidiary company is a company whose common stock is 100% owned by another company (Parent Company).
When a company owns
- Minority stake i.e., less than 50% in another company then that company is an associate/affiliate company to the stake-holding company.
- When a company holds majority stake I.e., more than 50% than that company is a subsidiary to the stake-holding company. But
- When a company owns 100% stake in another company than that company is a wholly owned subsidiary to the stake-holding company.
A wholly owned subsidiary company can be formed through
- Greenfield investment;
- Brownfield investment. A wholly owned subsidiary company can be a consolidated subsidiary or An Unconsolidated subsidiary to the parent company.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
- Identity Proof: Copy of Passport, PAN card*, Aadhar card, Driving license (any one) (*PAN card is compulsory along with any one of the identity proof)
- Residence proof: Copy of voter’s identity card, latest bank statement, electricity bill or any other utility bill (not older than 2 months).
- Two passport size color photograph (one in .jpeg format)
- Verification/ Declaration in the prescribed format on 10 Rupees stamp paper, duly notarized by a notary public.
- Copy of PAN card is mandatory for Indian subscriber and director
- Passport copy is mandatory for foreign subscriber and director.
- All documents should be self-attested, notarised and duly apostilled in case of foreign national/parent company.
Smartbizguru also helps in posting compliance of the Company like appointing an Auditor, Preparing Finance of the Company, Filing of GST Returns and Other Returns to Government Authority, Registrar of Company (ROC) Compliances, And Consultation on Digital Market solutions.
You’re just one step away from enjoying all of these services from the comfort of your home!
Ping us soon!